2. irrelevant song lyrics under your pictures. ok so I put on an entire stick of eyeliner and then took a web cam picture....how should I let people know that I have more depth than this? I can use emotional song lyrics. <-- this is not the answer.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
shit you should never do on facebook:
1. never let your girlfriend have your facebook password. I mean for one thing, she's obviously going to read all your messages and try to get mad at you for anything. but most importantly, she WILL update your status, thus making you look like you're dating a prat. GIRLS: if you have your boyfriend's password and you think this is cute- it's not. it says "Hi, I have low self-esteem and I wish my boyfriend thought of me like this."
2. irrelevant song lyrics under your pictures. ok so I put on an entire stick of eyeliner and then took a web cam picture....how should I let people know that I have more depth than this? I can use emotional song lyrics. <-- this is not the answer.
let's take this picture for example: "A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out <3" I'm sorry, but to me it appears that you are alone taking selfies in your backyard. if your friend walked in when everyone else walked out could they have at least held the camera for you?
2. irrelevant song lyrics under your pictures. ok so I put on an entire stick of eyeliner and then took a web cam picture....how should I let people know that I have more depth than this? I can use emotional song lyrics. <-- this is not the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment